Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 4+ Years of experience in the IT/Software industry and Specialized as a Software Engineer.
● 4 years of experience in building large-scale applications based on Java.
● Designed software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints
of architectural/design guidelines.
● Worked on niche technologies such as Spring, and Hibernate.
● Derived software requirements and software functional specifications, validate software requirements and provide software feasibility analysis.
● Translated software architecture into design and code.
● Involved in coding of features and bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding
and quality guidelines.
● Guide the team in the test automation design and towards implementation of the same.
● Worked with Business analysts, and database developers to complete the project within the deadline.
● Involved in business requirement gathering with clients.
● Worked with cross-functional teams to understand and build the best product.
Project Name: MCube
Role: Java Developer
Environment: Core Java, Spring Boot, GIT, Spring
Tools & Server: Eclipse/Intellij
Summary: It is a Vehicle Tracking Software. Gives location data, trip data, and fuel order data. It is useful for owner to track their drivers that what is their process and where they are going and what is trip they are following etc.
Roles & Responsibility:
Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to the business team and project managers.
Involved designing in Database Structure.
Worked on Spring Boot to set up initial architecture.
Implemented various integrations like the database to server, Swagger, and Templates.
Worked in Restful API creation as per requirement by querying with database if needed.
Responsible for evaluating the API using Swagger/ Postman.
Implemented stable Controller and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
Work closely with Front End team in Restful web services to integrate between Server
sides to Client Side.