Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Seeking a challenging career opportunity by being a proactive learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends and addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives, scaling new heights of success by leaving a mark of excellence in assignments that involve analytical capabilities and professional growth.
· Completing Product Development as per requirement, schedules, and activities.
· Contributing to team meetings, handling troubleshooting, development, and production problems across multiple environments/operating platforms.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills help in client handling.
· Working on the client side, which includes participating in requirement gathering and handling tight timelines.
· Leading the team in absence of the Team Lead, maintaining scrum and reports.
Languages/Technologies: Java 1.8, Hibernate 3.0, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spark, Apigee, Oracle Policy Modelling – OPA, FeignClient, Eureka, ActiveMQ, Hystrix, Atlassian Jira, Splunk, SonarQube.
· Version Control: GitHub, Source Tree, SVN Repository.
· Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL services, and Microservices.
· Web Servers: Tomcat 7.0(Apache Tomcat), JBoss.
· Web Technologies: Angular 9, HTML 5, CSS 3, Ajax, JSP, JQuery.
· Database: Oracle (10g & 11g), HDFS/Hive, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008 & 2012), MySql 5.0.
· Platform: Microsoft Windows (98/2000/XP/8), Unix.
Total Experience: 6 years
CUBE – CCB Risk
Project Detail: The application is used to provide Third Party data access.
It’s comprised of a set of microservices for consolidation of third-party data, access control, and unified consumption for various consumers. This helps in creating regulatory and contractual permissible use, eliminates vendor-specific dependency, and creates a unified consumption Service.
➢ Building various microservices for consolidation of third-party data from different bureaus.
➢ Responsible to drive the program execution from product definition through successful release and PROD deployments
➢ Working on CI/CD platform, adhering to coding best practices including unit test case with minimum 70% code coverage
➢ Auditing the request and response in Cassandra and GOS (Gaia Oracle service) and propagating further for data analytics.
Worker Portal – State of Rhode Island
Project Detail: The objective of this project was to deconstruct the monolithic application into the micro-service structure and re-design the application.
➢ Building the micro-services for various modules from scratch and maintaining the existing functionality intact.
➢ Made the architecture for web-service communication using Feign Client.
➢ Implemented asynchronous messaging for web service using ActiveMQ.
➢ Integrated web services with Spring Cloud Gateway for Gateway pattern.
➢ Implemented Circuit-breaker for the fallback of various services using Hystrix.
➢ Integrated the projects with Eureka for service registration and making an application ready for cloud deployment.
Project Detail: This application is used by Mercedes Benz for research and development.
We created an application for all the workers to enter data into which in turn would help in pulling out all the workshop summary scorecards, FTS dealers, and Repair quality analysis.
➢ Preparing the estimations of each task, managing/updating JIRA with regular work logs.
➢ Wrote complex SQL queries for retrieval of required data as per need in workshop summary Scorecard
➢ Develop and add functionality to the existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
➢ Implementation of RESTful web services for the up-gradation of various modules.
➢ Coordination with the team lead and other stakeholders to identify bottlenecks, bugs, and devising solutions.