An IT professional with 4 years of work experience with ability to expertise in Linux automation tools (Dev-Ops Engineer) and zeal to adhere new technologies. As well, would aspire to work as a developer for being a part of professional organization and to add value through continuous improvement by making myself an indispensable for the organization.
- B. Tech AB institute of Technology and Science (2010-2014).
Operating System : Linux, Windows
Scripting : Shell
DevOps Tools : Jenkins, Git/GitHub, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
web Servers : IIS And Apache
- Future Focus Info Tech (TATA Consultancy Service) (Dec 2021 to Mar 2021)
Project Name: DevOps Engineer
- Canarys Automation Pvt Ltd (Mar 2021 to Sept 2021)
Project Name: System Engineer
- Tavant Technologies ( July 2018 To Mar 2021 )
Project Name1 : SAP
Project Name2 : Motorola
- Implementing Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins and Ansible.
- Involved in architect, build,and maintain highly available secure zone aws cloud infrastructure utilizing ansible with.
- Exposure in writing YAML Files in Ansible for Configuration Management.
- Experience with Build Management tool MAVEN for writing pom.XML respectively.
- Good Experience in installing and configuring Tomcat Application Server.
- Participating in major Production releases across all applications.
- Supporting Production and non-production environments (Dev/UAT/Pre prod)
- Coordinating with Onsite leads, Clients and managers to get the customer requirements and implementing the same in time.
- Experience in writing Docker files to create Docker Images.
- Good Exposure in Docker Networking and Layers.
- Good Exposure in Docker Orchestration Tool Such as Kubernetes.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tool GIT.
- Launch And managing Amazon Ec2.
- Launching and configuring of Amazon Ec2(AWS) Cloud Servers using AmI’s (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified application.
- Working on User management like creating / deleting users and password reset, changing the parameters of users, creating groups etc.
- Working on Package Management like installing the packages through rpm and yum tools.
- Configuring Web servers and deploy the Web Projects.
- Configuring password less SSH and password less ftp connections between the servers.
- Worked on Linux host servers with the activities of CPU and memory additions.
- Worked on hosting static websites using EC2 instances.
- Possess a basic knowledge on Block storage and S3 concepts.
- Enabling Cloud watch for monitoring EC2 instances and Elastic Load Balances.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI and CD processes.
- Having experience on continuous monitoring tool Nagios..
- Configured and managing security groups and VPC.
- Configuring Ansible Control and managed node.
- Built and deployed various Ansible playbooks and modules in the Prod and pre - prod environments.
- Good knowledge in Automation of the system activities.
- Have relatively good troubleshooting knowledge.
- Hands on experience in Ansible-based infrastructure to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications and proactively manage changes.
- Hands-on experience with Ansible concepts.
- Putty and SSH Tectia for remote connect.
- Ansible and
- Ability to quickly grasp technical aspects and face new challenges.
- Very competitive and adaptable to challenging environment.
- Friendly behavior and ability to learn and train from/to team members.