Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $8 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Backend Dev someone who is consistently growing themselves and who continues to learn new skills, even though it's not directly related to the required job. I find that many times it's a combination of both you study directly and indirectly. Caring technologies in my arsenal like Django, DRF, git, docker, python. Created complex API’s for NBFC and my organization.
● 1 year of experience with api creations at Nimap Infotech
● 2 years of experience working with python and Django
Project 1 LendenClub Techserve LTD
Integration of API and scripts for the NBFC
● Created API for a platform that handles 2.5 million users
● Wrote automated and time-based scripts in python
● Added features like adding nominees for 1 million investors, fulling borrower loan requirements, disbursing loan requirements, managing their data through API
● Created a new system for new features, tested, and deployed that.
● Wrote clean and valuable code which works flawlessly on
both test and prod servers.
● Created API to disbursed loans for NBFC, finding investors for
borrowers, APIs to handle their static and dynamic data.
● Single API to work on android, IOS, and WEB.
● Logic development for new requirements, DB design, creating new DB for new requirement testing, and deploying them.
● Wrote cron jobs to handle the automated task and added logging functionality to check if cron jobs execute properly or not.
Responsibilities: Development, testing, and implementation of requirements
Technical Stack Python, Django, DRF, git, docker
Project 2 Python Script To Place Order In Stock Market
Automating BANKNIFTY Options Buying/Selling
It was an automation task where we needed to collect BANK NIFTY previous day price of CALL/PUT and its current price between
9.15 AM to 3.30 Pm and convert it to CSV. Verifying User With Broker, for placing order
Creating python logic as per the client required strategy
Responsibilities: Development, testing, and implementation of projects.
Technical Stack Python, Jupyter, Notebook, Pandas, requests