Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
Salesforce certified platform developer (PD-I), over 3.5+ years of experience in salesforce customization. Implemented Sales cloud, Service cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process. Hands-on experience in implementing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Web Components, Scheduled Apex, and Batch Apex along with Test Classes as per various functional needs in the application.
Performed inbound, and outbound integration with external systems using REST. Hands-on experience in handling SOSL and SOQL queries with consideration to Governor Limits. Experience working in an agile environment, Scrum Methodology.
· Front End: HTML, Aura, SLDS, LWC
· Deployment Tools: Change sets, Jenkins
· Source Control: GIT Hub
· IDE: Visual Studio Code
· Bug Tracking: JIRA
· Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Metadata API, web Services (REST API, SOAP API), Synchronous Apex and Asynchronous Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Single Sign-On, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Salesforce security model, Declarative Tools, OAuth, Standard and Custom Controller, Callouts, Invokable, Workbench, Postman, Batch Processing, SOQ
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer – I
Project Name: Freestyle Execution Tool (FET)
Duration: February 2021 –December 2021
Role: Salesforce Developer
Description: Freestyle is not just a platform – it is an ecosystem of systems and processes that allow for ordering and management of dispensers, cartridges, and content management to each of the 40k dispensers across North America, all while collecting and analyzing data from consumers and dispensers. FET Salesforce is one part of the ecosystem and used for handling the dispenser order management, installations, and tracking of orders. For FET we have 4 applications that need to support 1) FET USA
2) FET BOE 3) Freestyle Support 4) FOT.
· Created multiple Lightning Components, and added CSS and Design Parameters that make the Lightning component look and feel better.
· Develop new custom code and update existing code while maintaining code coverage.
· Developed customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
· Responsible for design and code review and release management.
· Maintained coding best practices and data quality.
· Implemented the application security and integrity the application.
Project Name: Wealth Management System
Duration: September 2019 –February 2021
Role: Salesforce Developer
Description: Equity Trading Platform is a robust & user-friendly trading platform providing software services for equity trading brokerage firms to provide trading solutions to their customers & partners. The system provides brokerage firms the ability to service their customers by providing various equity trading solutions through their customer-facing community site. The system also provides trading partners to bring in and track new potential customers to brokerage firms and earn commission fees.
· Implemented Lightning components, Visualforce pages with Extensions, and Standard and Custom controllers as per business requirements.
· Implemented the business logic using Apex Triggers and Apex Classes, Batch Apex, and Scheduled Apex.
· Involved in creating and enhancing the communities for online collaboration that connects with customers and employees.
· Developed test classes as per business requirements and implemented the asserts.
· Involved in functional testing.
Project Name: Sales Cloud Implementation for Auto Finance Major
Role: Associate Engineer
Description: Sales Cloud is part of the Salesforce.com platform which is focused on enhancing the effectiveness of the sales team of an organization and hence increases the number of sales. It stands unique when compared to other sales methods as it provides both the account information of the customer as well as the information gathered from the social platforms about the product and customer. This helps in judging the potential of a sales lead and closing the sales faster.
· Developed Apex Classes, and Triggers as per business requirements.
· Implemented Visual Force Pages along with different controllers like Custom Controller, Extensions, and Standard Controllers.
· Implemented Batch jobs and implemented Scheduled jobs as per requirements.
· Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
· Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
· Contribution to technical documentation.