- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc. Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs). Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like Jest and in preparing test cases.
- Experience in working with React JS and Redux architecture using complex object-oriented concepts in improving the performance of websites.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites Experience in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations concept.
- Good Experience in React Js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX.
- Expertise in using Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Technical Exposure
Development tools : Visual Studio and Notepad++.
Debugging tools : Chrome Developer Tools.
May 2020 to Till Date
Title : Personal Insurance - (May 2020 – Till Date)
Client : Travelers
Description : Travellers has flexible insurance options for a wide spectrum of financial
Institution professionals, including coverages for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, invest advisers, hedge fund, and mutual funds, venture capital, and private equity firms.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Worked closely with Business teams on aligning business requirements with technical ones.
- Designed and implement front-end projects of various scope.
- Strict adherence to W3C standards and cross browser compatibilities.
- Designed and implemented multiple new features using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Testing the course in iPad.
- Implemented Redux with actions and reducers to implement a sync API calls.
- Worked in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React JS.