Being a fast learner, I would like to find an exciting and challenging job profile to utilize my technical, database, and management skills for the growth of the organization, alongside an organization that will continuously motivate and drive me to do my best and improve on my skills and abilities to be able to assist the organization in achieving its mission and goals.
Experience 05/2022 to Present
PROJECT WORKED ON: Chariot Move
- Chariot Move is a logistic company that has trucks for moving services. In this project, I have been working on the Integration of the Finix Payment gateway to the Chariot Move portal.
- Also I have worked on Google Pay interaction in the Chariot Move portal.
Software Engineer - 12/2017 to 03/2022
PROJECT WORKED ON: Student Relationship Management & University Portal for Aboard Study
- This project was divided into two parts, SRM and University portal, the SRM managed the student profile, application of the student, the status of the application, document server, and the University portal used to process the student application for admission. In this project, I have designed a database model and the flow of the application. The backend was in Django, the database PostgreSQL
PROJECT WORKED ON: Subscription-based Ecommerce Integrated with AI Recommendation
- Rental clothing portal, in this user has to create a style profile. Then AI recommends the clothes per user recommendation.
- Tech stack: Django, Flask (AI), PostgreSQL, DRF, vue.js, react-native, as the webserver. In this project, I have designed the flow and process using design patterns.
PROJECT WORKED ON: Multivendor Ecommerce
- This project was a similar approach to the amazon process for a USA-based startup company, which had vendor, customer, and company staff modules, this was an RABC permission project, there we had to discard the Django default admin panel and develop a customized admin module.
PROJECT WORKED ON: Single vendor Ecommerce
- This was a SAAS single vendor software, here the challenges were to handle multiple instances for the project. Most of the things were automated, the tech stack is Django, DTL, Oscar commerce plugin, AWS instance
PROJECT WORKED ON: Payment Integration
- I have worked on the end-to-end integration of stripe and PayPal integration in Django.
PROJECT WORKED ON: Accounting Software
- Implemented a Double ledger system for a CA firm, with basic auth, dashboard, and ca module.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hexe sys Soft sol is a service-based company focused on Customized Django (Python) based
web apps as per their client’s requirement.
- During my period I had been working on projects based on Django, I had been part of multiple projects from simple CRM to complex Ecommerce systems.
Junior Software Engineer - 01/2017 to 10/2017
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Angika Technologies is a service-based company focused on the website, mobile app development, and web hosting service provider for their client.
- During my period I was part of iOS app development and also worked on developing APIs for Drupal Based News app Project.
- I also used to configure Linux-based cloud servers on Digital ocean for running Web apps based on PHP, taking backup.
Course: Diploma in Computer Science – 2014
College: Shree Vidya Dhiraj Polytechnic - Kumta
Course: Computer Science & Engineering – 2017
College: Acharya Institute of Technology - Bangalore University: VTU
Skills & Abilities
- Full Stack Developer
- Experienced in C, and C++ with a basic knowledge of Linux Device Driver Programming, Currently working on a hobbyist project to port Linux DRM device driver to FreeBSD device driver.
- Skilled in Django framework and python programming language.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills, Proven strength in debugging
- Experience in Nginx webserver
- Skilled in using git version control
- Ability to work better on Linux Based Operating systems.
- Basic Mobile app development, android, Swift, flutter
Completed Python Course from edx.org Certificated Link: