Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
(MCA) Master of Computer Application| 3.1 years of experience in Java Development| Experienced in working with Core Java, Collections & Design Patterns| Proficient in MySQL, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot
• Experience in Core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat.
• Experience in Web Application Development, Maintenance, Enhancement, Debugging
• Experience in working with Database MySQL.
• Capable of analyzing new features, coding, and writing unit tests.
• Knowledge of design pattern MVC, Singleton.
• Compiling and running the software. Good team player and ability to take stretch engagements.
• MCA (Master of Computer Application) in 2021 from SIOM, Pune.
• BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) in 2018 from SVPM, Malegaon Bk
• Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
• Database: MySQL
• Tools: Postman, Maven, GIT, Jira
• Code Repository: GitHub
• IDE: Eclipse, STS
• Web Server: Tomcat
Project Title: HRMS
Role: Software Developer
Technologies: Spring Boot, JPA, Maven
Server: Apache Tomcat
Description: The main aim of the HRMS project is used to provide Attendance, Payroll, and Management systems to Customers. Developed Applications for schools, Collage, hospitals, and other Corporate institutes. As part of this project, HRMS is providing the below Plan for the Customer.
1) Attendance Management
2) Payroll Management
3) Shift Timing
4) Leave Summary
5) Holidays Management
• Developed Component classes using MVC patterns
• Developed Persistence layer using Hibernate framework
• Responsible for coding and developing using Spring.
• Designing Controller, Service, and DAO-specific Java Classes.
• Created different records in the database as per business requirements.
• Involved in Unit testing.