Python + Django Developer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Ashok 4 years | Python + Django Developer
• 5.8 Years of IT experience in Oracle, Python Scripting and Django Web Framework.
• Hands on experience on developed scripts using Python with a combination of Django Web Framework.
• Hands on experience on SCM Concepts, Build Tools and Deployment Tools.
• Branching, tagging the product/source lines as and when needed.
• Debug build issues happened from the tool.
• Verify Build Requests, resolve merge and branch conflicts.
• Create build jobs in Jenkins and manage the build related issues.
• Maintained GIT Repositories for automation code and configuration. • Hands on experience on Rest APIs.
• Hands on experience on Serializes, API view, View sets.
• Hands on experience on HTML, CSS.
• Having very good knowledge of Numpy
• Good experience on Lists, Tuples, dictionaries, Arrays, Sets.
• Good experience on Django ORM(Object Relation Mapping)
• Having very good knowledge on Pandas
• Creating new jobs in Jenkins and managing the build-related issues.
• Maintenance and management of automation of configuration tools.
• Find out the low performance SPs and select them from DB and other supporting teams for fine tuning.
• Closely working with the DEV, UAT, PROD and DBA team to fix the critical issues and immediate deployments without any risk.
• Creating new instances in local, uat and Production environments.
• Configured nightly and Milestone builds & deployments in different environments.
• Hands on experience on Oracle D2K 11g/12c, performing the Technical work with design and Development skills coupled with implementation skills and Production support.
• Hands on experience on Oracle and PL/SQL based applications using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Technologies under Windows Environment.
• Experience in Application System Administrator activities like Applications User Setups, Defining Responsibilities, Registering Applications, Menus and Reports.
• Having good knowledge in programming using PL/SQL and SQL Concepts. • Worked on Forms, Form personalization.
• Worked on development of SQL queries, Procedures, functions, Views, Triggers, Synonyms, and Packages as per business requirement.
B.Tech/EEE Jawaharlal technological University, Anantapur 2013
HSC Narayana Junior College 2009
SSCAPR school 2007
Languages Python, Oracle
Database MySQL SQL and PLSQL
Web Services REST API
Stack Python, Django, HTML5, CSS5 ,MySql ,PlSQL ,Numpy, Pandas
IDE Atom,VS studio, Pycharm
Integration of Third party API Postman
Operating Systems Windows, Linux
Project Name Cargo Operating System -MACL
Description: COSYS deals with air cargo import and export. Imports the cargo to Male (Maldives) and Exports the cargo from Male (Maldives). Here shippers, consignees and agents are playing important roles. After that when we import or export the cargo we create the Airway bill number. We need to send or receive the cargo through master and housing. We give the weight of the cargo and the tare weight quantity of the cargo. Custom officers finalize the cargo and need to approve the cargo through documents.
∙ Involved in developing the python code for business logic.
∙ Responsible for the development and maintenance phase of the project.
∙ Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
∙ Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications.
Tech Stack Python,Django,HTML5,CSS5,MySql,PlSql
Team Size 12
Duration 4 Years
Project Cargo Operating System-DAMMAM
COSYS, which has been developed for Dammam for cargo handling operations at their cargo terminals at Dammam Airport. It manages the complete range of warehouse operations (Outbound, Inbound and Transfers) as well as document operations (Outbound and Inbound) within an air cargo terminal. Its EDI message module has been built as per IATA standards.
Based on our understanding of the requirements of DAMMAM, we propose the COSYS application for the Dammam cargo handling operations as the basis for further customization. This process of customization is planned so as to customize the COSYS application to meet the local & specific business requirements as well as interface requirements of DAMMAM and all the associated stakeholders working closely with DAMMAM. Technically, COSYS is a web-based n-tier application and has been developed primarily in Oracle Forms, PL-SQL. EDI layer has been developed using C/Pro*C.
• Resolving the technical issues and On time Delivery of tickets.
Team Size 13
Oracle pl SQL, SQL, Forms and Reports