Looking for a challenging role in a reputable organization to utilize my technical, database skills for the growth of the organization as well as to enhance my knowledge about new and emerging trends in the IT sector.
- Extensive 7+ years’ Work experience as a Software Engineer.
- Worked in Java for a few years.
- Worked in web application development using Django/Flask framework.
- Experience in writing automated scripts using Python.
- Automated manual processes and scheduled their execution to avoid human intervention.
- Worked on different project patterns viz. legacy and agile.
- Was declared as module lead within a few months of probation period.
- Worked with different databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Composite DB, NO SQL like Mongo DB.
- Sound understanding of React Pandas.
- Proficient in using core Python
- Strong experience in writing and updating technical documents on a daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, time management, and Team skills with an intention to work attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Tenacious professional with a Master’s Degree focused in Computer Science.
- Good team player
Currently working as Sr. Software Engineer in Vihaan Consultancy Services. from July ’21 to present.
● Master’s degree with Aggregate 66.5%
Skills: Python, Pandas, Numpy, Android, Core Java.
Languages: Java, Python, XML
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Composite, Mongo DB
Operating System: Mac, Windows – 7,8,10
Development tools (IDE): Android Studio, Eclipse, Pycharm, Anaconda, VSCode
Project Management tools: Jira, GIT, SVN
I would like to share some of the projects on which I have worked on:
AGOG Courier Services
- API development using Flask framework.
- Understanding the requirement of the client, designing the flow, and SRS document.
- Implemented serialization using marshmallow, migration of database, scaffolding to the project.
- Written apidocs using Swagger UI.
- Added loggers and configuration settings through environment variables.
- The database used – SQL, Mongo DB
Environment: Flask, Core Python, Swagger, JSON, Jira
- Worked into the project having both development and production support both.
- Once the requirement was clarified, provided the estimation and most of the times deployed code on time into the production.
- Took complete ownership of the user stories assigned to me and my team.
- Handled a team of 3-5 members.
- Written automated scripts for manual processes and scheduled their execution.
- Was awarded by the Client as ‘Behind The Scenes, Creating Wonders’.
- Solved production issues promptly without delaying the dependent processes.
Environment: Core Python, Java, JSON.
Utilities: Log CleanUp Utility, Wintel Patching.
- Built 2 to 3 Android applications with unique features.
- Provided 2 step verification to the application as extra security.
- Added Barcode scanning functionality.
- Added push notification functionality to the app.
- Worked on payment gateway integration like Paytm, CCAvenue, others
Environment: Android Studio, Java, JSON, XML, Jira