MERN Stack Developer
Location : Noida
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $13 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Full stack Developer
● HTML & CSS
● Git & GitHub
● RESTful API
Build with: - NodeJS, Express Server, MUI, Html & CSS, MongoDB, Razor-pay (payment)
This application is developed to deliver an Ecommerce platform to the user in which one can easily see how their images will look on tiles before purchasing tiles for their home. Using these features can bring about a tremendous user experience.
Build With – Node Js, Express js, React, MongoDB, Socket-IO, Twilio, Axios
This application is developed to provide a platform for users to create chats with friends and have chats with friends.
● Users cannot access the room page while creating an account.
● Using refresh token and access token to improve user experience. If your access token gets expired then Axios intercept that request and regenerate the access token automatically.
● User who is creating that room can mute and unmute other users.
● Using Twillio to verify OTP through the mobile number at the time of registration.
● User can create public or private rooms
Bachelor in Computer Science
IGNOU University, Delhi
● Responsible for ensuring pattern consistency across all pages.
● Responsible for the design and development of the web pages from mock-ups.
● Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end-user screen customization purposes.
● Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
● Built a cross-browser graphics library using SVG and Canvas. Responsible for the integration of UX/UI code into modern frameworks
● Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
● Worked with Express.js for the development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
● Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens (JWT) for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
● Worked with NPM commands and using the package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of NodeJS applications.
● Designed, built, tested, and deployed web applications in a highly collaborative environment.
● Responsible for web server setup, configuration, and optimization.