Scrum Master and Software Test Engineer
Location : Rohtak
Experience : 7 Year
Last active on : August 01, 2021
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Month
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
A result oriented professional with over 6.6 years of experience as Scrum Master and Software Test Engineer
Core Competencies include:
· Experience on Functional testing using Waterfall & Agile.
· Acted as Scrum Master for product teams with the focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
· Coached team members on agile principles and providing general guidance on the methodology
· Engaged with other SM’s to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organisation
· Facilitated getting the work done without Coercion, Assigning or Dictating the work
· Facilitated Sprint Planning, Retrospective & Sprint Demo’s
· Organised and facilitated project planning, Daily Stand-up Meeting, Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint, Demos & other scrum related meetings
· Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and led by example
· Removed impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediments
· Took responsibility of delivery and management of the task.
· Tracked and effectively communicated Team Velocity and Sprint/Release progress to all effected team and management
· Worked with scrum teams and product owner to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery
· Work closely with internal IT groups and customer to facilitate timely project completion.
· Develop automation solutions leveraging Linux shell scripts to increase the operational efficiency.
· Experience in Error log monitoring and good hands-on SQL Queries
A pioneer, a mentor, an expert, an apprentice & a guardian. Acted in a role of SM, Delivering working software with 5+ teams. Member of agile guild.