Location : Chennimalai
Experience : 15 Year
Last active on : August 01, 2021
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Onsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Managing Delivery for AWS Cloud infrastructure Service operation Team
· Leading a team of 8 Senior SMEs/TLs to execute, deliver and support multiple migration projects simultaneously.
· Work with Pre-sales team on Cloud based solutions.
· Participate in technical architecture discussions.
· Delivery of Cloud strategies aligned with customer’s business objectives and architectural requirements.
· Define target state architecture, develop implementation roadmap.
· Ensure continual knowledge management.
· Project renewals – Work with Client and Project COE team for renewals.
· Managing Operations - POs, invoicing, billing, revenue recognition, resource management, resource fulfilment
· Weekly & monthly reporting to ADH on the project health, risks, and issues.
· Reporting - Setup status reports/metrics for Leaders and publish in dashboard.
· Team recognition – Drive TLs to nominate the team members for monthly R&R awards
· Identify Training Needs for the account and team & facilitate trainings to make sure everyone has the required knowledge and meets the goal for skill advancement.
· Currently Building the capability on AWS Cloud for the upcoming migration project.
· Improved the Customer Satisfaction score (CSS) by providing excellent support to the client accounts. Consistently maintained the Employee Satisfaction Score (ESS) at 80%, which is more than the company ESS average.