Last active on :September 15, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Onsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
• Experience in the Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Production Support experience in software analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of full life cycle web based software applications.
• Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
• Work experience in writing SQL queries, Views, Materialized views, PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages, triggers, cursors, collections, Ref cursor, cursor variables, System reference cursor, Dynamic SQL.
• Exposure writing complex SQL Queries.
• Bulk data Collecting, Performance tuning of huge data with use of PLSQL collections and records.
• Experience in using DBMS_SCHEDULER to run jobs in parallel to improve time-constrained performance.
• Effectively made use of Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views.
• Expert in query optimization and exposure using Hints, GTT.
• Tuning of SQL Queries, Explain plan, DBMS_Profiler.
• Expertise in loading data using SQL*Loader.
• Export and Import Database level or Schema level by using SQL Loader.
• Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS,
TOAD and SQL DEVELOPER.