Dedicated and accomplished Computer Science & Engineering course academician and campus placement coordinator. Skilled in Communication, Training and assessment for fresh entry level graduates. Looking for a challenging position to utilize my Academics/Administration skills for the growth of the organization.
• Possess More than 12 years of professional experience as Assistant Professor in Computer Science Department and Campus Placement Coordinator.
• Handful of experience in Recruitment Process for Fresh entry level Graduates.
• Cleared Karnataka-SET(State Level Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor, Recognized by UGC) in Computer Science & Application Subject.
• Active Member of Various Inter College Forums Such as Parents Interaction cell, Department Advisory Board, Technical fest committee Etc.
• Possess good communication and team spirit.
• Possess excellent teaching and monitoring skills.
• Ability to complete assigned course within limited time period.
• Ability to explain technical concepts and ideas in a clear and precise way
. • Involved in Student Mentoring and Placement Assistant Activities .
• Published Various Articles on Career Guidance and motivational skills.
• Self-motivator and excellent team player.
Jan 2009 - Present. Assistant Professor, Dept.of CSE, BALLARI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, BALLARI. Responsibilities: Planning and implementing lessons in accordance with state outcome statements. Daily classroom management and individual student progress. Responsible for providing guidelines to students to help them to complete course projects. Presented various types of learning materials to the students. Performed other tasks as assigned. Motivating Students to face exams better.