· Over 4 years of experience in as an Oracle DBA (11g&12c) in Production and Development environment.
· Strong trouble shooting, problem solving, analytical and design skills.
· Experience in Oracle 11g – Installation, Migration and implemented new features.
· Expert in ORACLE Database Administration including planning/implementing backup/recovery strategies using RMAN and without RMAN.
· Replicated to a disaster recovery site for increased server manageability and availability.
· Expertise in installation and configuration of Oracle and large databases on Linux Operating System.
· Configure Standby databases through Data Guard.
· Move data between databases using Data Pump.
· Architecting, planning, designing, developing, deploying and supporting RAC/ASM environment.
· Troubleshoot performance issues for the RAC instances.
· Backup and Recovery issues related (OCR, Voting Disk and Oracle cluster ware & also issues with corruption of individual disk data blocks, loss of OS configuration files, loss of net configuration files.
· Resolved/Diagnose Node Eviction.
· Add or Remove Node from RAC.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.