MCA professional with more than 6 years of experience in Java Development holding knowledge in technologies like JAVA, Collection, Multi-threading, Spring Boot, JPA, Microservices, Hibernate, MongoDB, elastic search experience in Coding & Application Development
· Expertise in designing, developing, implementing and enhancing an applications which involves JAVA programming, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate, Microservices, Eureka Server, Actuator, Spring Cloud, Maven build, JIRA, GITHUB
· Proven capability to think out-of-the-box in identifying problems, implementing innovative solutions & multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with a critical deadline
Competent professional with exceptional application knowledge, dependable expertise and excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
Quarks Technosoft, Noida as Senior Java Developer Feb’21– Present
Title: AdviceFit (On Going)
Description: AdviceFit is internal project for the current organization and It is a full package for GYM Admin, subscription, managing staff, transaction sms and user management.
· Developing the Restful Web API for Web application using Spring Boot, Hibernate.
· Bug fixes in Java backend code by using Java 1.8.
· Using Spring Boot, JPA, Maven, Multithreading and Hibernate
Title: Airtel Penny Dropping (DEVELOPED)
Description: Airtel Penny Dropping is web based project of Airtel, it drop 1 penny to the account holder while opening account with Airtel.
· Developed Penny Dropping API for Airtel India with collaboration of PAYTM
· Developedscheduler for reports on daily basis for penny drop transaction.
· Integrated Multiple API’s and Annotation based code by using Spring Boot and Hibernate, Microservices, Kibana and Kafka.
Cyfuture Pvt Ltd, Noida as Java Lead (JAVA 1.8,Spring Boot, MVC, Microservices, Hibernate) Mar’18-Feb’21
DXC Technology, Chennai as Application Developer (JAVA 1.7, Spring, REST API) Sep’15–Feb’18
3i InfoTech Ltd., Chennai as Java and PL/SQL Developer (JAVA, Restful, Oracle plsql) Oct’14-Aug’15