To seek a challenging and responsible position in an organization where my capabilities, technical and professional skills are best utilized and to be ‘The Best in the industry by continuous self-assessment and self-improvisation while working for the growth of the organization.
KEY SKILLS TECHNICAL SKILLS
Chassis & structural Design.
Benchmarking, Packaging layout.
Sheet metal, Casting Design.
Part modeling, Assembly, Skelton assembly, Top-down Approach, Drafting.
PDM, PLM Process. Team Work & Leadership.
Technical Specifications, Design Documents.
GD&T, Tolerance Stack-up Analysis, FMEA, DFM.
Weldments, Hardware Selection, Material Selection.
Excel, Word document, PowerPoint.
CAD Software: Creo4.0/5.0, Catia V5, AutoCAD
PDM & PLM: Windchill, Agile, IDM(Enovia), Teamcenter, SAP
Product Design and Development Engineer Jul '19 - Mar '21
Schindler Elevator & Escalator Pvt ltd, Pune Pune, MH Deputed from Onward Technologies, Pune
Car Structure Design and Development Department | Software: Creo 4.0
• Design and development of Elevator structural & decorative parts like Wall panel, Upright, Platform, Front wall, Roof, Ceiling, Mirror & Handrail, etc.
• Development of hoistway components.
• Provide solutions on different FRB’s related to mechanical systems
. • Use of program & relations.
• Implementation of GD & T to the manufacturing drawings.
• Collision check of System through Windchill Creo view.
• Drawing checking & correction for error-free manufacturing & inspection.
• Knowledge of Windchill and PLM.