Operations Manager – Diverse Business Operations
MGO Board Corporation, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
June 2015 - Dec 2018
● Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all aspects of the Operations development of business requirement and establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
● Responsible for developing and approving General Conditions Requirement and Standard Product documents.
Technical Manager – System Integration Projects
iD1 Global, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
October 2012 - June 2015
● Managed design, development and testing of e-Gates for Airports at Muscat & Salalah, Oman.
● Responsible for managing cross-functional software engineering teams, sub-contract management, functional specifications, vendor evaluation, client review and issue resolution.
● Accountable for the Systems Integration Management Plan and Procedures and Managed
● Developed technical documentation- Accountable for the content capture, creation, review and publication of technical documentation - System Design Specification, Design Basis Memorandum System Assurance Plan in accordance with ISO/IEC 15288, Product Assurance complying to standards IEEE SRS 830 – 1984, 1016 – 2009, 1012 – 1998, 1028 – 1997, Obsolescence management plan.
● Act as the point for all communications both with internal and external stakeholders, including Service Level Agreements, performance, service targets, human factor and management issues, so that all queries are dealt with and information is given and reported.
● Prepared and conducted System Integration Mock up, FAT, Hazard analysis workshops