Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 9.3 Year
Last active on : April 02, 2021
Rate: $19 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
9 plus years of professional experience in Software Development environments as a Product Owner, Business Analyst (Requirements Engineer) and Project Manager.
▪ Expertise in working with key business stakeholders to identify & prioritize features of highest business value to build Product Backlog.
▪ Knowledgeable in defining User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Entry & Exit criteria, Refining Product Backlogs, coordinating & prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, & ever-changing environment.
▪ Well aware of different models like INVEST for User Story creation, DEEP for product backlog to get better product backlog refinement.
▪ Proven experience in prioritizing the needs of products by taking data-driven and business-driven decisions.
▪ Expertise in effectively communicating the business requirements to the rest of the development team members to ensure holistic shared understanding; And good at constructively handling team’s questions, feedback, concerns, feasibility factors, Use-case specific scenarios & enable clear visibility to all the project stakeholders.
▪ Good understanding in Prioritizing & Build product backlog(s) for Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
▪ Efficient in working with other cross functional team members like Subject Matter Experts, UX Designers, UI Engineers, Solution Architects, Backend Developers, QA Engineers to maximize the business value delivered in each iteration.
▪ Good at working closely with QA Teams to create Test cases & performing Gap Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, API Testing, Smoke Testing & Regression Testing whenever needed.
▪ As a Business Analyst, Knowledgeable in different Requirement Elicitation Techniques to work closely with key project stakeholders and expertise in understanding, analysing and documenting the business requirements.
▪ Good analytical and problem-solving skills and competent in proposing, evaluating and fine-tuning optimal solutions to meet complex business needs.
▪ Expertise in preparing several Requirements artefacts such as Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Wireframes, Workflow diagrams etc.
▪ Have been part of several projects form Initiation till Closure phases; Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and experience of working in Waterfall & Agile models.
▪ As a Project Manager, expertise in preparing several project artifacts such as Project Proposals, Project Estimates, Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Identifying critical path for the successful execution of the project.
▪ Continuously monitor project progress, pro-actively work to mitigate risks, share regular progress updates to the Business stake holders as well as management.
▪ Experience of working with organizations of different sizes (Small start-ups to Enterprises); And experience of working with team members as well as clients from different cultural backgrounds & Nationalities.