Oracle SOA Consultant / Oracle SOA Architect Profile
Dynamic and dedicated IT professional with over 10 years of technical experience in delivering successful enterprise solutions to clients based on Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle SOA Suite. Demonstrated technical expertise in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g and 12c, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and 12c, Oracle BPEL 11g, 12c & Oracle BPM 12c . Expert in full project life cycle management including project requirements gathering, interface design, development, test, deployment, and post-production support utilizing various business process-centric methodologies to address business needs. Track record of success as a technical resource for integration development using best practices. Expert in SOA and integration technologies including XSLT, XML, X-path, X-Query, XSD, WSDL, EBO, EBM, DVM. Possess good knowledge of Oracle BPM Suite. An extremely result-oriented person capable of delivering zero-defect projects with adherence to timelines and quality standards. Seeking a challenging position with a reputed organization to utilize acquired technical skills and expertise.
Senior System Integration Engineer, Malomatia Dec 2018 – Present
• Design, build and configure applications to meet client’s business process and application requirements.
• Work with business users and the technical team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions.
• Work as an SOA Consultant and provide technical SME support to the project teams for SOA and OSB scope of work.
• Develop Oracle SOA integrations through design, build and test phases for multiple large projects.
• Work with users and analysts to translate integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions.
• Instrumental in end-to-end project management from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing to delivery and maintenance of the software.
• Build SOA service to integrate with Oracle ERP and design the solution in Oracle Service Bus 12c/ Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
• Build SOA service to integrate with CRM and design the solution in Oracle Service Bus 12c/ Oracle SOA Suite 12c. • Build BPM services for Ministry for providing end-to-end customer-based solutions.
• Responsible for development of XSD, WSDL, X-Query, XSLT, DVM, Service Account.
• Work on error handling in OSB and SOA; support the team in SIT, UAT, and production cut-over, code migration and support.
• Identify, document, and report technical project issues to Technical Lead to determine the appropriate response strategy.
• Ensure that design and development comply with enterprise standards, processes and policies.
General Authority of Minor Affairs (Doha, Qatar) Jan 2019 – Present
GAMA is implementing Oracle ERP, CRM portal & Mobile CRM app. As a part of this initiative, the data integration between their legacy systems and Oracle ERP, CRM needs to be designed in Oracle Service Bus, BPEL. The system is developed using Oracle Service Bus 12c, Oracle SOA 12c, JDeveloper IDE, CRM, Oracle ERP, SOAPUI.
Ministry of Municipality ((Doha, Qatar) OCT 2019 – May 2020
MME portal is based on Business process management used to create, update and register vendor/users in the system The system is developed using Oracle Service Bus 12c, Oracle SOA 12c, OBPM 12c, JDeveloper IDE, SOAPUI.
Single Window MOCI (Doha, Qatar) Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
This project is on Single Window(SW) to on CRM(BSS) application. As a part of this initiative, the data integration between their legacy systems and BSS needs to be designed in BPEL 11g. The system is developed using Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper IDE, CRM, Oracle ERP, SOAPUI