Experience: Workbird 09 August’2021 - till date
● Working with Workbird as a Lead Engineer for Mulesoft projects.
● Ensure delivery and deployment to production of assigned projects.
● Monitor over all project’s development life cycle.
● Attend discovery calls, Internal team sync, client calls, prepare reports.
● Draft project specification, design RAML, develop API flows.
● Work within the team and help each other throughout the project. IQVIA 04 March’2020 - 06 August’2021
● Worked with IQVIA as a Software developer with MuleSoft Technology.
● Having experience in the healthcare Domain Project
● Work with operational Team for Product support, Managing, Testing and Monitoring of Mule
● API/Apps or custom wrappers apps.
● Handle client requests and deliver synchronized data flow between various platforms like RDM Reltio, AWS, OM and Salesforce OCE Sales through MuleSoft and Kafka Integration.
● Retrieve data from the client server using ETL tools like Informatica and manage data sync to user interface.
● Monitor deployed APIs/APPs in production for various errors or exceptions and provide fixes for continuous delivery.
● Having good exposure to Splunk log checks, Anypoint Monitoring Tool, MQ, Pl/Sql,OM database, OCE SALES, OCE Marketing Cloud, Reltio, Informatica tool.
● Work on Support Ticketing Tools like JIRA, OCE CRM and closely worked with onshore teams.