· 7+ years of experience in all stages of SDLC (software development life cycle) which includes Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Enterprise Web and Windows Applications.
· Proven ability to lead, mange project resources, interact with clients, coordinate and work in achieving high levels of productivity and efficiency in complex, dynamic and challenging environments.
· Hands on in application development using C#, Web Forms in ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC using C# as the code-behind language, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL as the Database data consumer.
· Experience in IIS.
· Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2008/2014.
· Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET and LINQ to access and update database.
· Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, Triggers, Function and View using SQL Server 2008/2014.