IT Operations / Delivery Manager
Location : Other city
Experience : 10 Year
Last active on : July 30, 2021
Rate: $60 / Hourly
Availability : More 1 Month
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
I possess nearly 10 years of experience in the areas of delivering projects using Agile Scrum Methodology across Banking, Oil & Gas and Software domains.
I was last working as Network Planning & Design Manager – Knowledge Management and PMO Business Operations with British Telecom Group, Bengaluru. While my resume is attached for your perusal, few accomplishments indicative of my experience include:
· Developed management reports and over 20 KPI's for senior executive team
· Developed process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of inter- departments.
· Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a regional service and for 17 direct reports.
· Served as an In-charge of a Technical Publications Department, instituted production and tracking methods, yielded a time and cost reduction of over 30 which his improved document technical content and quality
· Effectively enhanced 52% output by reducing technical support & returned products by creating complete documentation
· Won the Most Valuable & Critical Team Player in documenting tutorials to help end-users use proprietary software applications from the Regional Vice President
I am a solution-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environment where my performance directly impacts the bottom-line. I believe that my strong background in IT combined with my extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of projects, which makes me ideally suited to this role.
I bring to your company my years of relevant experience and my drive for results and positive outcomes. I am prepared for the next challenge in my career and look forward to hear from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.