· Played a key role as Business Analyst/Consultant/Product Ownerfor steering the entire projects &project planning, scheduling, monitoring, controlling & configuration.
· Worked on JIRA and Confluence tools for handling scrum activities.
· Efficient in mapping requirements of clients as well as multiple stakeholders, documenting RFPs, translating the requirements into Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), technical solution; effective in developing, transitioning and customizing processes in line with specified guidelines
· Handled market and liquidityrisk management(i.e.:UCITS, AIFMD and MMFR) and compliance guidelines (i.e.: BASEL 3, FRTB, TRID) and retail lending and mortgage.
· Worked on global business transformationin cards and payment projects.
· Strong exposure in initiating a traditional Agile & Scrum Methodology, cutting edge agile methods and tools to enable teams to rapidlydeliver functionality that drives customer satisfaction
· Excellence in gathering and understanding requirements of clients & other multiple stakeholders, followed by translation into functional specifications as well as provisioning of suitable software solutions
· Exposure inAgile-Scrum, Risk Management, SAP,Regulatory Reporting, SPSS, SQL Principles and using Microsoft Tools for creating presentations
· Provide assistance to Project managers inProject Management on need basis and partnering closely with business leaders & stakeholders to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
· Insightful domain knowledge onMortgage and Lending, Market risk, Liquidity risk.