Innovative IT professional with background in CISCO Routers, Switches and solid understanding of Network Infrastructure. Proven ability to identify problem, analyze possible solutions and determine best course of action to meet objectives
Total Experience: 9.5years.
1. 2.3 years In United Telecoms Ltd, Bangalore.
Designation: Network Engineer
. Karnataka state wide area network (KSWAN)
Description: KSWAN interconnecting 1 state head quarters, 30 district level offices, 150 Taluka offices and 1716 departmental offices. This project will modernize the communication setup of the government, improve the administrative effectiveness and efficiency improve the quality of publicservices being provided to common man.
ROLES AND RESPONCIBILITY:
● Configuring 7600, 2821 routers and catalyst 4500, 2960 series switches.
● Network troubleshooting LAN and WAN.
● Giving support to customers and member of networking team in the organization.
● Monitoring installation, giving technical clarifications.
● Rack installation for district and taluk.
● As a Team Leader handling 32 KSWAN site Engineers.
2.5 Years In Wipro InfoTech.
Designation: Associate Network Engineer
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
● Installing, Maintaining and configuring Cisco Routers Nexus 7600, 2821, network Switches 4500, 3500.
● Experience on Multicast, Data migration and data centre also.
● Experience in handling Load Balancing using f5 LTM, GTM and ASM. Redundancy routing protocols HSRP,GLBP, VRRP.
● Hands on Experience in MPLS L2 and L3 VPN’s.
● Handling escalated calls for Network related Issue from Onsite Team.
● Monitoring & troubleshooting the f5, LAN & WAN.
● Configuring Routing Protocols like OSPF, EIGRP and BGP in the customer network.
● Experience in handling the VPN like IP Sec VPN,SSH VPN.
● Hardening the Router and increasing the security through Standard, Extended and Named ACLs.
● Administrating and Coordinating Video conference.
● Provides technical support and user training to company user (NIC Users).
● Handling daily network calls from the customer & trouble shoot them accordingly.
● Maintain Leased-Line and ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network).
● Network monitoring by using Network Management Tools like Nagios and What’ sup Gold.
● Monitoring Critical Parameters for the Network devices like – Uptime, CPU Utilization, Packet Drops, Hardware Failures, and Interface Status.
● Responsible for coordinating with various BSNL and Rail Tel regarding various backbone and backhaul (NPLC) links.
● Monitoring and Maintenance of Wide Area Network (WAN).
● Weekly reviewing of ISDN Backup link checking and generating of reports.
● Involved in commissioning of Leased line and ISDN.
● Experience on to check Firewall Access Inbound and Outbound Rules, Port Address Translation(PAT), Trouble shooting of ACL and Archiving Firewall Logs of Firewall model (Cisco ASA, Fortigate Firewall, Checkpoint).
● Configurations and Troubleshooting of CISCO Wireless Routers like Cisco Aero net 1240 G, CISCO 1850 Wireless Access point, D-link DWL-3200 Access point.