Car Spare Parts distribution
IICS(Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services), JIRA, ORACLE, Snowflake,Salesforce
Role in the project
Oct 2021 to March 2022
This project was done during IICS training. The client buys products directly the manufacturers and sells different car part products to different companies and stores.A business drive within the organization aims to build a data warehouse and ensure an integrated management reporting for its Supply Chain functions across its operations. The reporting aims at analyzing data based on the specified KPI’s to make the distribution more effective and cost effective.
● Used IICS for (ETL) extraction, transformation and loading data from heterogeneous source systems to target database.
● Created Mappings using Designer and extracted data from various sources, transformed data according to requirement.
● Extracted the data from Flat files and relational databases into staging area.
● Developed Informatica Mappings by using Aggregator,SQL overrides usage in Lookups,source filter usage in source qualifiers and dataflow management into multiple targetsusing Router.
● Performed data manipulations using various transformations like Filter, Expression, Lookup,Aggregate,Joiner,Sorter,Sequence generator,Saved Query and Union.
● Implemented slowly changing dimension methodology for accessing the full history of accounts.
BGD(Brian Gavin Diamonds)
Role in the project
Oct 2013 to Nov 2014
Brian Gavin Diamondsis a Retailer, which is one of the organizations that sell diamonds. Brian Gavin Diamondshas various stores, which maintains a database has lots of historical data.
● Involved in all phases of SDLC from requirement gathering, design, development, testingand support for production environment.
● Developed mappings using Informatica Power Center for data loading.
● Create new mappings using tools like Informatica.
● Developed the mappings using needed Transformations in Informatica toolaccording to technical specifications.
● Performed data manipulations using informatica transformations like Filter, Expression, Lookup,Aggregator,Sorter and Union.
● Production support was done to resolve ongoing issues.
● Performed unit testing at various levels of ETL and actively involved in code reviews.
● Fixed the invalid mappings.
● Participated in weekly meetings.