To secure a challenging position in a high-quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience, skills and knowledge can add value to organizational operations along with a scope of acquiring new skills.
• 4.5+ years of IT experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Integration and Database Performance Management.
• Gather business requirements by conducting meetings with client and business users and understand supply chain and merchandising’s landscape to develop, enhance and support IT systems in support of business operations and functions
. • Strong experience in designing and developing data warehouse process models, including loading, transformation, extraction and performance tuning using ETL tool i.e. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
• Implementing end to end data flow architecture including data models creation, structuring, and performance tuning.
• Implementing Changed Data Capture approach to design and handle large datasets integration.
• Implementing PL-SQL blocks to design complex workflows
. • Hands on experience in Python, PySpark and Hadoop to manage and handle big data.
• Strong experience in UNIX shell scripting, Oracle and PL/SQL.
• Azure Fundamental Associate certified by Microsoft Co.
• Knowledge of Oracle cloud infrastructure services.
• Experience in implementing DevOps tools and working in Agile/Scrum environment.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills.
• Implement continuous development using Atlassian DevOps tools GIT, Stash, Bamboo and JIRA.
➢ PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Project Name : CRS-SAP and CRS-CS Integration Client : Walgreens (USA) Duration : Jan 2019 to present Technology : ODI 12c, SQL, Unix, PL-SQL, SQL Developer and Putty Summary –Cooler Screen is an initiative tool which produces digital tags for retail stores onIOT enabled screens. The main objective of this project is to replace outmoded AS/400 server sources with SAP and to enable digital signs tag printing capability for each store with required legal format of each US state
. Responsibilities –
• Gather business requirements by conducting meetings with client and business users and understand supply chain and merchandising’s landscape to develop, enhance and support IT systemsinsupport of business operations and functions.
• Develop and implementing effective solution using Changed Data Capture approach.
• Design & development of Transformation Engine in ODI to consume data from various source interfaces like SAP, POS, JDA, AS400 etc. and convert them into meaningful format that pricing and signage system can consume and further send it to digital cooler door system.
• Designing Static and Flow control mechanism to identify and filter the error data and move them into corresponding error tables for audit purposes.
• Managing different file format like delimited, XMLs etc using ODI.
• Implement continuous development using Atlassian DevOps tools GIT, Stash, Bamboo and JIRA