Last active on :September 12, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Onsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
· Worked on Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, ApacheStorm, Restful Web Services using Jersey and NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
· Java/J2EE/JEE: 9+ years of Programming experience in Java 1.4/1.5/1.6/8/11, J2EE 1.4, JEE 5.0/6.0, Struts, Spring framework, EJB 3.0/2.0 (Entity, Session Beans and Message Beans), JDBC, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c,SQL, PLSQL, C++, C, Hibernate, JPA, RAML, JUnit, JMockit, Web Services, JAX-RS, JSON, XML, Angular 4, Mockito.
· Extensively worked on N-Tier architecture systems with application system development using Java/J2EE/JEE (JSP, Servlets, and EJB), WebLogic and JBoss.
· Strong SQL Skills and good PL/SQL skills especially Oracle.
· Expertise in designing and development of database driven Internet applications involving various Web technologies consisting J2EE/JEEimplementationslike (JSP, Servlets, HTML&EJBs) based on J2EE related and other design patterns.
· Expertise with various Application servers like WebLogic ,JBOSS,OC4J,Resin, WildFly
· Expertise with all types/versions of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
· Proven Expertise in implementing web services using SOAP, WSDL
· Expertise with Oracle, MS-SQL Server and other Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
· Proficient in developing applications using Java Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Service Locator etc.).
· Strong experience in developing e-commerce applications, distributed applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, BEA Web Logic,JDBC, EJB, Java Beans, XML, J2EE, SQL, Rational Rose, Oracle 10g/9i/11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Hibernate and Spring, Web Services.
· Used various revision control tools like SVN and GIT.