SAP FI certified and Cost Accountant with specialization in Accounts & Finance, Cost Audit, Cost records & Compliances, Banking, Management Reporting, Proficient in Preparing the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual MIS of the company etc. seeking an opportunity for professional challenge and growth to support and enhance co-operative objectives of the company.
SAP FI Skill
FI-GL: Configuring and Customizing of Enterprise structure, financial accounting global settings, General Ledger Accounting.
· Accounts Payable: Configuring and Customizing customer A/c group, vendor master data, Automatic Payment Program, house bank customization and check management.
· Accounts Receivable: Configuring and Customizing customer A/C group, Customer master data, Configuring Dunning areas and dunning procedure.
· Assets Accounting: Configuring and Customizing of Assets, Maintaining of Asset master data, Acquisitions, Retirements, Transfers, Revaluation of Assets and Depreciation Run
Genpact India Pvt. Ltd.
Assistant Manager (Integrated Supply Chain Process) May 2016-Till date
The organization is global leader in digitally powered business process management and services, passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 75,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City.
· Annual working for Standard rate calculation for Raw/pack Materials after aligning with sourcing Manager, comparison with Latest Estimates and their updation in SAP.
· Preparation & analysis of Purchase price variance report for all brands & variants.
· Monthly/quarterly Cost Bridge Analysis. (Plan vs. Actual Comparison) etc.
· In standard/ Out of standard Productivity Project validation on VOLT Portal after aligning with the Projects Owners
· Handling the Monthly Governance call with clients.
· Preparing the Monthly deck for all deliverables and presenting to the Senior Management.
JBM Auto Ltd. Is an integral part of the diversified conglomerate JBM Group, is among the leading domestic producers of automobile components. JBM Auto Ltd. is engaged into the business of manufacturing tools, dies, moulds, sheet metal components, assemblies, sub-assemblies etc. & is having 35 manufacturing plants, 4 Engineering & Design Centers across 19 locations worldwide. JBM Group has the turnover of more than Rs. 6000 Crores.
Job Profile - Costing & Accounts
· Maintenance of Cost Accounting Records & Compliances for Cost Audit as per Companies Act
· Project feasibility report before starting new business units
· Financial Forecasting/ Budgeting
· Monthly/ Quarterly/Yearly performance reporting, review & analysis
· Banking (Preparing RTGS, NEFT, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Bill discounting, P.O Financing, Monthly Bank Stock Statement, Cash Flow etc.,)
· Accounting (AP & AR accounting including provision for doubtful receivables through debtor Aging and their reporting)
· Preparation and finalization of Profit & Los Accounts & Balance sheet