LinuxAWSMYSQLDockerKubernatesJenkins Maven GitHub AnsibleApache TomcatShell ScriptingPython
IT Professional with 4+ Years of Experience in Devops Engineer, Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms like Linux, AWS and DevOps.
- Responsible for ensuring stability, continuity and availability of the applications. Configure, manage, and deploy multiple number of applications in platform Linux/Unix
- Infrastructure setup and management on AWS cloud.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancers, Elastic Container Service, S3, Cloud Front, Elastic File system, RDS, Route53, Cloud watch, Cloud trail and Cloud Formation.
- Installing and configuring applications on AWS EC2 Instances.
- Creating variety of dashboard using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Setting up and maintain Databases like MYSQL.
- Scheduling various jobs in Linux through Crontab.
- Automate deployments by using scripting languages like Shell Scripting. Familiarity with Shell Scripting and automation.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker.
- Experience in Ec2 container service and Docker engine to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Managing build and release activities.
- Creating jobs in Jenkins and troubleshooting failure jobs.
- Working in Jenkins for automating Builds.
- Used MAVEN as a build tool on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Involved in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible and AWS.
- Integrated Git Hub as Git repository and s3 as Artifact repository with Jenkins
- Ability to manage SCM processes which include compiling, packaging, deploying and application configurations.
- Supported deployments into DEV, QA, Pre-Prod & PROD environments with multiple application server technologies like Apache Tomcat.
- Worked with Docker and created multiple containers and images and also had experience on writing the Dockerfile.
- Docker container deploying microservices, and scaling the deployment using Kubernetes.
- Used Ansible as configuration management tool and also used for continuous deployments.
- Monitor infrastructure using AppDynamics, Datadog and Cloudwatch.
- Monitoring Load average, CPU usage, Disk Space Usage, Memory Utilization for all Linux servers on a daily basis through monitoring tool.
- Knowledge on Basic Python programming.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.