Industry and Project Experience Summary:
a. Project – Data Distribution Framework for downstream. (8 months)
i. Description – The objective is the project to design a framework to distribute the data to downstream from a central datalake which has attribute and row level restriction.
1. Designing the architecture of the project which involves requirement gathering, tech stack selection, implementation, and delivery of the project.
2. Developing python scripts in Databrick notebooks to process the downstream request and create restricted views based on the approval.
3. Developing the PowerShell scripts for provisioning the downstream in central system.
4. Developing test cases and performing UAT and integration testing.
5. Building CICD pipeline.
1. Azure automation, Azure Databrick, function app, cosmos DB, app insights, Power BI.
b. Project – Corporate Function engineering. (1 year 2 months)
i. Description – The objective of this project is to collect data from various system like Sales system, CRM system, Labor Management System, Time and Expense Management system etc. and Build a modern data engineering platform for reporting which is robust and scalable.
1. Using ETL Tools like Azure data platform and Scala framework to bring data from various sources like Graph DB, SQL Servers, CRM System.
2. Building and enhancing the existing framework to support new types of data sources
3. Optimizing spark queries.
4. Implementing Complex business logic for developing KPI.
5. Development of Descriptive Models and OLAP views using SQL, PL SQL and
6. Development of Power BI Reports and Dashboards.
7. Leading a team of 4 FTEs and 20 Vendors.
1. Azure SQL server, Databricks, Azure data Lake Gen 1, Azure Data lake Gen 2, Azure DevOps, Power BI
2. Deloitte US Consulting, (Data Scientist, from Nov 2016 to May 2019)
a. Project – Financial Business Intelligence Solutions for commercial project data.
i. Description – The objective of project is to design business intelligence data Marts for business intelligence reporting for free style reporting.
Completed 30 KPI reports showcasing financial data at different aggregation for various dimensions.
1. Extracting, transforming, and loading data from various sources like ERP, flat files.
2. Data Mining and cleaning data to make it usable for reporting.
3. Development of Descriptive Models and OLAP views using T-SQL, PL SQL and
4. Development of Tableau reports, SSRS report and Dashboards.
5. Leading a team of 2 members.
1. Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, SAP Data services, SQL, Azure DevOps, SAP on Cloud, SAP Hana DB, Python.