- Sathish Kumar
Core JavaKotlinJsonSQLite EclipseEclipse Android Studio 3.5Android
- Having 4+ Years of IT experience in Android Application Development.
- Proficient in Core Java for Android mobile application development.
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture
- Experienced with Android life cycle, Android architecture components, different 3rd party SDKs and integration.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase and Analytics platforms.
- Worked on memory management like SQLite and latest Android APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on mobile devices.
- Experienced with Distributed version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Android programming paradigm, including the use of RXJava and/or Kotlin.
- Knowledge of debugging Android mobile applications and related internet technologies.
- Worked on several API's integrations i.e, Google API, Social networking API.
- Experience with object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and design patterns.
- Comfortable with the new concepts like Material design, Facebook Integration and google maps API v2 etc.
- Experienced with Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, Glide, RXJava, GSON, Architecture components.
- Experience with MVVM architecture pattern.
- Good understanding of Android Lifecycle, Intents, Activities, Fragments, Gradle, Services, Broadcast receivers, Threadpools, Asynctasks, Background services, Notifications and EventBus.
- Experienced with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.