Looking for a challenging position that will utilize my technical skills and will lead me to an innovative work environment
SDET with 8.5 years of rich experience.
· 8.5 years of work experience in Agile methodology with active involvement in Analysis and Testing phases.
· Currently working as Manager in Genpact India Pvt Ltd.
· Experience in Agile SCRUM Methodology
· Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle
· Worked on Python for Test Automation – API Automation and UI Automation.
· System Integration Testing, GUI testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Database testing, DWH- ETL(Extract Transform Load) Testing,
Smoke Testing, SAS testing.
· Worked on Python scripting for automation testing.
· Worked on SOAPUI automation using groovy.
· Worked on Base SAS and Advance SAS.
· Worked on Big Data Testing.
· Worked on Linux and UNIX on Redhat and UBUNTU machines.
· Running SQL queries on Multiple Databases (PL/SQL, SQL server 2005).
· Executing several SQL’s into UAT (User Acceptance Testing), HOT etc. region in order to retrieve the data from the region and moving the data into calc
region for calc testing.
· Performed Integration testing in the current project
· Experience on Bug Reporting tool : Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server 2012
· Experience on Test Management tool : Microsoft’s Test Manager 2012, Quality Center(ALM)
· Experience in testing Web-based applications.
· Worked on Big data testing , testing the result of bulk data generated through ETL process .
· Worked on Data warehouse, validation performed which is generated by series of transformation in informatica like – filter , router ,
expression ,sql transformation .
· Experience in testing of back ends, xml and file system
· Exposure on Robot Framework for automation testing purpose. Also worked on Python for creating scripts which can be used by RobotFramework.
· Manager, Genpact , Noida
· Worked on Banking domain for validation of reports and python migration project
Process Re-Engineering for Banking Applications April 2020 -Present
Project Description and Responsibilities:
· Leading the Team of Automation and Manual Testers.
· Project here is around python migration scripts- python script created on 2.7 version is migrated to 3.7 as python is revoking the support for the older version.
· Complete Automation suite is now migrating to latest python version – there by updating existing scripts ,replacing depreciated functions and testing the functionality after script migration.
· Generating reports using pytest framework and sharing with Business Stakeholders
· Working on Process re engineering and replacing existing manual processes with automation framework.