Seasoned and reliable with a strong technical background with excellent client service record. Able to effectively multi task in functioning and organize well with collaborative skills in a high-pressure work environment. I wanted to succeed in an environment where growth and excellence can earn a value with which it provides me job satisfaction of self-goals and organizational developmen
Agbayani Constructions Pvt Ltd, San Jose, CA, USA (Aug 2018– Feb 2020) Project Engineer-Quality control and OSHA certified safety practice
• On-site Labour management, compensation management and utilization of proper resources.
• Implementation of stringent safety practices on site such as public safety with signage boards, illuminated barricades, ensuring PPE uniform for all workers, performed pre safety check for electric tools and equipment based on work requirements on equipment safety checking for fire and exit accessibility.
• Ensuring all site personnel used quality workmanship in accordance with plans and client requirements.
• Planning the daily work schedule for different labour force as to meets the deadline
• Part of multiple new bid assessment and price quotations
• Involved in hiring process of interns
• Forecasting and managing the budget for projects
• Tracking and compiling daily reports about the progress of the work/project
• Focused on main channels line of communication with latest change of plan to workers and third party workers.
• Integrated 20+ staff in the aftermath of many acquisitions, steering flawless workforce assimilation into core business operations
Ela Green Buildings & Infrastructure Consultants, Hyderabad, India (Aug 2015 – Nov 2017) Engineer- Green buildings
• Modification of client Architectural plans with AUTO CAD and REVIT to match with Green building standards.
• Performed green building simulation with eQuest 3.4 for energy savings and equip drastic developmental HVAC plan for MEP design. (Mainly for Air conditioners, heaters, Co2 monitors)
• Performed simulation for standard daylight and ventilation calculating graph adjusting each zone with respect to weather data, window/floor ratio, shading ratio, and adjacent building disturbance with Eco tech software to achieve required lighting standards in the sustainable buildings.
• Designed storm water drain plan during construction to avoid soil erosion based on terrain, infiltration and landscape • Implemented substantial project plan that comply with local standards established by government authority
• Acquired LEED certification facilitation for Residential and Commercial buildings for buildings in India
• Bridged the gap between the Construction Team and the Sustainability Team illustrating factual do's and don’ts in terms of permissible green design criteria.
• Effective collaboration with team members ( architect, structural, MEP team) in meeting project deadlines
• Provided Green building guidelines for building users and nearby communities there by spreading awareness. Addressed all reviews of IGBC and LEED projects
. • Focused on human welfare and achieved environmentally viable design pertaining to the location and atmosphere