Software Quality Assurance Module Lead
Location : Kolkata
Experience : 6 Year
Last active on : January 06, 2021
Rate: $8 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Currently Working in Banking Domain projects with Telus International as Software Quality Assurance Module Lead.
• Expertise in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Adhoc Testing, System Integration Testing, smoke Testing.
• Very good experience in Test Cases planning, test scenario creation, execution of test cases, defect logging, defect tracking and test result reporting, QA strategy.
• Very good knowledge of Creating Test plan, Estimation, Various report Creation i.e. Daily status report, Weekly status report, SIT test result certification report, entry criteria and exit report.
• I have got opportunity to work as Onshore Lead from offshore, in this role my responsibility is to work closely with offshore resources and with clients to deliver the projects in time. My involvement is from Kick-off meetings, walk through with clients/Business meeting and to understand the scope of testing from application/Business team. Also, to interact with the offshore resources so that they can deliver the daily update for the project SIT and test design phase.
• Excellent exposure of defect life cycle, defect tracking & closure. Defect tools used Bugzilla, HP-QC, HP-ALM, Jira.
• Good Experience in Requirement Analysis.
• Good Experience in Agile Testing
• Excellence in Test Data Creation _excel.
• Excellence in Test Execution using tool TEST RAIL, HP ALM.
• Good Experience in Banking Testing - LQC (Liquidity centre) Cycle
• I have received PAT on the back award for Quarter-2 2018 for my consistence good performance.
• I have received employee of the Quarter award for Quarter-2 2019 for my consistence good performance.