I am a skilled and highly educated professional with 2 years of experience in testing Web-based applications, I am confident of my ability to make a significant contribution to your organization.
My professional experience includes analyzing the business requirements, creating test strategies, and executing tests to identify bugs in the new software.
With my experience and my attention to detail and performance, I am in an excellent position to help your organization to produce top-quality software products.
The following are some skills and highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- Working experience in Manual Testing.
-Working experience on Selenium WebDriver using Java
- Working Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Hp ALM, and Hp QC
- Experienced Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge on Frameworks using TestNG (Page object Model, Data-Driven, Hybrid. Etc.)
- Blackbox Testing (Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Functional, Ad-hoc)
- Complete knowledge of SDLC and STLC and Bug life cycle.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified Tester
-Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills in both technical and client-facing situations
My keen knowledge of software testing, review, and validation—along with my ability to think of innovative solutions and present them to clients—will allow me to bring much value to the organization. I look forward to discussing this position and my qualifications with you.