Innovative DevOps Engineer with a strong AWS and Linux background and 8+ years of experience designing, implementing, and managing cutting-edge deployment automation of cloud resources. To secure a good position in the IT Industry which enables me to utilise my Technical skills in a challenging environment and where there is a high level of learning to make best use of my skills and abilities
EXPERIENCE ( TOTAL EXPERIENCE – 8+ YEARS ) Working with SITA as Infrastructure Eng. (CM & DevOps) from February 2019.
- Hands on Experience on AWS Environment with ECS, IAM, VPC, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS and EC2 Instances.
- Worked on Configuring Firewall (Palo Alto). - Experience on Setup Infra and Hardware in the Internal Server.
- Installing and configuring HP and Lenovo servers like RAID5.
- Experience with Networker Backup 9.X and Oracle RMAN backup. Worked on back of Linux and windows server. Good experience with LAMP architecture.
- Experience with SNMP, Networking issues troubleshooting, Icinga, Nagios, , tcpdump, and Packet Analysis.
- Experience on Deployment of Packages using Ansible,, and Puppet. Experience. RK - Working on Linux RHEL 7.3, Centos 7.3, Suse, Ubuntu 16.04, VMware VSphere 5.5, 6.0, Vcenter, and ESXI. Configured SSH, IPtables, NFS, DNS, DHCP, and LDAP. - Good understanding of Web Pages Development, Apache Tomcat,, Nginx, RabbitMQ. Creating Docker file and running Docker images and working on Docker containers.
- Experience with Virtualization with KVM, VMWare, Virtual box Vbox - Using Nagios to monitor servers, routers, switches, and Network
- Worked on Projects implementation so far:
- 1. Architect AWS environment with DEV, QA, PROD systems (appropriate security groups, VPCs, etc).
2. we used appropriate deployment pipelines (Docker, EC2, Jenkins, etc).
3. Setup app monitoring using CloudWatch
5. we used terraform templates for creating infrastructure.
6. creating Repository on the Gitlab.
7. Configuring Docker compose file for QA team.
8. Configuring CI/CD Pipelines for Pre-Prod and Prod Environment.
AWS Roles and Responsibilities: - Setup/Managing Linux Servers on Amazon ( EC2, EBS, ELB, SSL, Security Groups, RDS and IAM).
- Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make the connection between different zones; Blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL
. - Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront ( Origin Path: Server / S3) to improve site
- Create/Managing buckets on S3 (CLI) and store db and logs backup, upload images for CDN serve.
- Setup/Managing Databases on Amazon RDS. Monitoring servers through Amazon CloudWatch, SNS.
- Creating/Managing DNS records on Amazon Route 53 and znet Live Hosting panel.
- Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
- Creating AWS Instances and Resources Bills.