To work in the organization with the responsibility and dedication to the job and putting more effort to achieve the vision and mission of the company as well as an individual and in association with the team.
Having competent maintenance, commissioning and quality control experience of 5+years in Container terminal and material handling equipments.
Professional experience in DP WORLD JEDDAH(May 2018 to August 2021):
Designation. : Technician ( Mechanical)
Organization. : DP WORLD JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA.
Professional Experience in VCTPL (Since November 2016 to may 2018):
Designation : JR EXECUTIVE (MECHANICAL MAINTAINENCE)
Organization : VISAKHA CONTAINER TERMINAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Profile : Established in 2003,under the aegis of Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakha Container Terminal Pvt Ltd (VCTPL) is a joint venture between DP World and United Liner Agencies of India Pvt Ltd. With a quay length of 450 m, a natural depth of 16.5 m alongside, five quay cranes and six RTGCs, VCTPL is well - equipped with modern and efficient infrastructure on par with international standards.
● Experienced in Maintenance of KONE RMQC,ZPMC RMQC,HYUNDAI RMQC, RTGC and STS cranes.
● Experienced in HIGH SPEED ENGINES Cummins (QSX15).
Professional Experience in VCTPL (Since2015 July to 2016 August):
Designation: Trainee Appreciate ( Mechanical Maintenance)
Project handling, Root Cause Analysis, Trouble shooting, Hands on maintenance experience, Manpower management, Training of employees.
Key Areas of Exposure:
● Structural inspection of cranes.
● Periodic load testing and Dynamic load testing of cranes.
● Vibration Analysis of gearboxes and bearings in cranes.
● Inspection of ropes, brakes and safety interlocks in cranes.
● Routine maintenance of Engines.
● Drop Test of lifts in cranes.
● Conducted corrective maintenances of cranes and heavy lifting equipment.
● planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
● responding to breakdowns
● diagnosing faults
● repairing equipment
● supervising engineering and technical staff
● obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
● ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
● creating maintenance procedures