Oracle PLSQL | Unix/Linux Shell Scripting | Oracle DBA (basic)
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Technology) - 4 years full-time course
Lead Oracle PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripts developer with experience in basic Oracle Database Administration.
More than 15 years of experience working with eminent global IT companies on large projects.
Worked on database, ETL/data warehousing, enhancement/maintenance, and production support projects.
Working as a full-time freelancer since March 2007. Can work on large/medium system analysis, development, and maintenance projects, as an individual contributor or as a part of the team. Also, available to work on short tasks.
* Oracle PL/SQL Development (11g/10g/9i/8i/8/7.x) - 8+ Years
* Oracle DBA (Intermediate Level) - 3+ Years
* Unix/Linux Shell Scripting (AIX/Solaris, Ubuntu/Oracle Linux/CentOS/Open SUSE/Fedora) - 8+ Years
* Informatica PowerCenter 7.x (not using currently) - 2+ Years
* BMC Control-M Job Scheduler (not using currently) - 1+ Years
* Oracle GoldenGate (not using currently) - 4 Months
* Basic knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL Server
If you're looking for a professional freelancer who can deliver quality work in the agreed time frame, you have come to the right place. Please check my clients' reviews about my work, and shoot me an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I prefer to work directly with my trusted clients, but absolutely no issues if you want to work with me using your preferred freelance marketplace until the mutual trust is developed.
Here are links to my profiles on freelance marketplaces along with my clients' testimonials: