Jaguar Land Rover Organization Tata Technologies Role Remedy Support Administrator Project Jaguar Land Rover Environment BMC Remedy ARS 7.6, 7.5, ITSM 7.6, 7.5,Oracle 11g Platform/OS UNIX Customer Jaguar Land Rover Description This project is all about core support and basic development which includes: BMC Remedy AR system and ITSM 7.x suites i.e Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management. Responsibilities’
• Involved in all core support activities.
• Responsible for application and data administration of BMC Remedy AR System.
• Integration of Web based application for automated ticket creation in Incident Management through in built HPD staging forms using remedy Web services.
• Configuration of foundation data like location, support groups, people. Classification: Internal Use
• Designing the template for the configuration of foundation elements Including the product and operational categorizations.
• Working with the various team for getting the foundation related data.
• Managed all Remedy application administration needs and provided application support to organization.
• Responsible for BMC Remedy Email engine installation and mailbox configuration.
• Responsible for configuration of Operational and Product Categorization.
• Responsible for configuration of change management approvals in all Phases of Review, Business, and Implementation and closed down. Vodafone Corporate Project Organization IBM Role Remedy Developer & Support Administrator Project Vodafone Telecom Services Environment Remedy ARS (7.6.4), ITSM 7.6.4, Incident Management 7.6.4, Change Management 7.6.4,Problem Management, Asset Management, (7.6.4), SLA, Remedy Import, CMDB 7.6, Remedy Reports. Platform/OS AIX Customer Vodafone Description
BMC Remedy Developer Client is a fixed second fixed line telecom operator to provide fixed services including voice and broadband services.
Client is considered a pioneering provider of 4th Generation services.
This project involves installation and configuration of BMC Remedy AR System and ITSM 7.6 Applications in HA environment, which include a shared database among all application servers.
Integration with LDAP Active directory – auto population of people data in Remedy.
Asset Management is largely used in the environment, as it Classification: Internal Use needs to keep the track of Assets/CI is allocated to users.
ADDM integration is done. CI’s are even discovered by ADDM.
Precedence is set on attributes on ADDM dataset and BMC.PASSIVE dataset.
This is just to take care that ADDM dataset should not override the BMC.PASSIVE dataset CI.
There were more than 500 support groups created and different SLA’s were configured accordingly.
The SLA was based on multiple criteria’s, which involved Region of the customer, Product Categorization, Assigned Organization, Resolver Group (Custom) as there were more than 500 Support Groups.