● Certified Scrum Master®, Certified SAFe Agilist®, SAFe Certified Advance Scrum Master®, ICAgile Agile Coach®and AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate with extensive experience in executing & ramping up full lifecycle development projects within time & budget; looking for Agile Project Manager, Program Manager, Sr. Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Release train engineer roles.
● A competent professional, offering nearly 6 years of experience as Senior Scrum Master out of 15 years of total IT experience.
● Help team organize user stories that are Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small and Testable.
● Capability in understanding the business priorities and drive the team/services/features to Production by resolving/tracking the inter-dependencies (in a complex world of service oriented architecture)
● Excellent Project Management skills with Milestones tracking
● Good Stakeholder management skills
● Successfully transform from Scrum to SAFe(Scalled Agile)
● Working on a number of tasks on a variety of different projects at the same time
● Lead the scrum and development teams in self organization
● Ability to build effective internal relationships
● Working knowledge of Azure Devops
● Able to solve problems and to understand relevance to the wider objective (Vision of the product)
● Implement solutions to prevent repetition of known issues/ risks and share knowledge of lessons learned
● Participate in Post Release Reviews to ensure all lessons learnt are documented and incorporated in future releases/projects.
● Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
● Track and communicate team velocity and other development metrics with, and to all affected teams and management
● Ensure the development teams are practicing core agile principles
● Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
● Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
● Provide direction to project activities to ensure successful implementation and support
● Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase productivity
● Assist in defining and deploying new product development processes and in facilitating the continuous improvement of existing processes
● Organize and Guide the team to invent, develop and integrate existing technologies to deliver the great Amazon experience
● Develop a vision and charter to extend and customize the Amazon Platforms that meets our new customer needs
● Identify Problems and Develop Solutions on behalf of our customers and sellers that are unique to the geography.
● Perform the relevant program/project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management.
● Ensure proper review and implementation of best practices. TPM is expected to suggest changes to optimize cost without compromising quality of deliverables or customer satisfaction.
● Perform the relevant program/project management processes - i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management
● Create and maintain resource plan with respect to the project by creating and maintaining the project tasks, Work Breakdown Structure
● Execute structured and periodic review & Control mechanism to track the progress of projects
● Define and/or execute RAID processes; Track and highlight risks & issues pertaining to projects and discuss them during review meetings; Create risk dashboards
● Generate and publish Program health dashboards/ MIS reports to various stakeholders Support analysis of the data & metrics from programs/projects and generate reports pertaining to resources, critical paths, project schedules, budget v/s actual spend, etc. for waterfall projects