Project No: 10
Lead SAP PI/PO Technical Consultant Company Capgemini Technologies, Pune, India Client SA Power Network (SAPN) Australia Project Type Development (Utility) Role Lead SAP PI/PO/CPI Consultant Duration September 2019 till May 2022 Environment Software:SAPNetweaver PO7.5,CPI,ECC6.0,SAPISU(S4HANA) Responsibility:
• Currently working as Integration offshore Lead specialist which includes responsibility for providing the best client suited interface solution, managing a team of 6 members and having daily calls with onshore team on the updates to make sure smooth delivery.
• Involve in the implementation of the project from gathering integration requirements, documenting integration scope, technical specification, creating mapping documents and production support relevant documents.
• Support to Defect fix, SIT, UAT and new Change request.
• Working as SME for integration work & issue and provide the right effort estimate to accomplish the requirement.
• Proficient in Documenting business requirements, performing application design activities like writing functional designs & technical designs, Post implementation support, Test, and deploy activities.
• Working on CPI based interface solution with C4C, on promise and cloud integration. Project No: 9 Lead SAP PI/PO Technical Consultant Company Accenture Technologies, Brisbane, Australia Client Rio Rinto , Australia Project Type PI- PO Upgrade Role Integration Architect SAP PI/PO Consultant Duration April 2019 to September 2019 Environment Software: SAP Net weaver PO 7.31, PO 7.5, CPI, ECC 6.0
• Played key role as a PO developer/Architect on agile based methodology to upgrade from PO 7.31 to SAP-PO 7.5.
• Analyze the SAP OSS notes for impact analysis and prepare upgrade and testing plan.
• 600+interface tested post upgrade in PO 7.5 version.
• Been awarded in client workshop and frequently being recognized by higher management and peers for dedicated efforts. Project No: 8 Lead SAP PI/PO Technical Consultant Company Accenture Technologies, Brisbane, Australia Client Rio Rinto - Canada Rollout,Australia Project Type Development Role Lead SAP PI/PO Consultant Duration October 2018 to April 2019 Environment Software: SAP Net weaver PO 7.31, ECC 6.0 Responsibility:
• Participate in business and system requirements workshop PD sessions at offshoreonsite end.
• Requirements gathering and translation to technical-mapping specifications of PI interfaces.
• Responsible for the analysis, design, build, unit testing, end to end testing with ABAP/DB/Functional team, Cut-over activities and Post Go-live support of about 45 interfaces in PI.
• Led a team of 2-3 EDI/PO Developers.
• Provide inputs on solution architecture based on evaluation/understanding of solution alternatives, and products.
• Post Go-live support of interfaces in PO.