Senior Software Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 10 Year
Last active on : December 23, 2020
Rate: $5 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
· To work with loyalty, zest and full capability for achieving organizational and personal goals and ready to face any challenge of life.
· 10+ years of experience as Programmer and Module Lead for creating Web and Middleware Application in Java with the help of Eclipse & Netbean IDE.
· Expertise in developing Web Applications and UI developer, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and Restful), SOA, AJAX, HTML, Oracle, PL Sql, JQuery, Boot Strap, Angular.
· Visited Belgium for Requirement gathering and knowledge transfer in Oct 2015
· Sun Certified Java Programmer in Oct 2010 (SCJP 1.6).
o Requirement gathering: Calls with various stakeholders, Business Analyst to understand the requirement of the project. It involved detailed functional and non-functional requirements gathering, presentation of understanding and query resolution.
o Design: Weekly discussions with customer during elaboration phase of the project. It involved discussions on functionalities and presentation of screen mock-ups. It also involved Data model design, HLD and LLD and Use Case creation.
o Coding as per Design: Involved in development as per design specification. It also involved unit test case, unit testing, development, peer code review and commit in proper branch Continuum build tool used for building and deploying application.
o Configuration & Build Manager: Created and managed the configuration plan and processes and their implementations. Build process involved creating and assisting in creation of build on daily or on need basis. Extensively using git and git plug-in for Eclipse IDE for version control and Configuration Items management.
o FILM is research reference data application for maintaining Analyst Information, Company information, Securities and there covered and non-covered information.
o There are many downstream applications invoke the FILM services for reference data.