Over 7+ years of IT experience as a Senior QA Automation Engineer in Software Testing, proficient in Client/Server and Web based applications.Expert in Automation Testing (Selenium WebDriver), BDD Cucumber and Manual Testing.
· Proficient in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
· Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
· Experience in analysing functional requirements and translate them to test cases.
· Proficient in developing, maintaining and executing test cases for different Black Box Testing methodologies
· Created and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
· Experienced in handling End-To-End testing as per Business Requirement
· Participating in regular and weekly project status meeting with team members and client handling as per deep knowledge of project
· Adequate knowledge in Agile Methodologies and involved in various Agile Releases.
· Testing, Component Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and Compatibility Testing. Performed Smoke
· Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium Webdriver with a BDD framework using Cucumber. and Test Frameworks using J-unit/TestNG, /MAVEN/JENKINS build tools
· Ability to perform Penetration testing in addition to the use of scanning tools Knowledge of how to identify, exploit, and remediate the OWASP Top 10 Web vulnerabilities, including SQL Injection and XSS
· Worked on J-meter Tool for Performance Testing
· Worked on Test Management Tool Test link for Execution Test cases
· Worked on Red Mine Tool for Defect Tracking
· Working Experience on Linux Server, worked on Linux for product deployment and testing
· Good hand on Putty, WinSCP, rabbit SVN and SQLyog