▪ Yahoo Mail
▪ Privacy SDK [Consent Framework / GDPR] ▪ Phoenix SDK [Oauth 2.0 Authentication]
▪ September 2020 - Nov 2021 Development
Environment: Kotlin and Java for Android Studio , Git and Screwdriver
● Worked as contributing Lead developer in Identity and Privacy Compliance implementation.
● Using Android SDK-Life Cycle with design pattern for better performance of the products.
● Well versed in development lifecycle , libraries / sdk release and CI /CD Pipeline [ScrewDriver]
● Written Unit Tests using JUnit ,
● Mockito 2.0 , Mockk.io , System Design , Designing Architecture , Conducting Bugbash.
● Driven scrum meetings and retrospective to Projects
▪ Account SDK
▪ LogInsights - Debugging SDK
▪ KryptoKnight ▪ Consent Framework SDK / GDPR Senior Software Engineer @ Techahead October 2017 - August 2020
● Handling team with various technical assets like develop, design and test native Android applications, including UI, core functionality, and third-party SDKs.
● Coordinate with the team for system design, integration, application maintenance etc.
● Using Android life-cycle with design pattern for better performance of the products.
● Well versed in UI/UX, Location Based Applications, Maps API, Services, and hands on experience on writing the wrapper for android Media layer using android NDK, Push Notifications, Database, Payment gateway, Firebase, Rest API, Socket based application.
● Worked on various types of applications like Social networking One Nation , Beconnected , IOT based application Heatmiser TCP – UPI Based Payment Application
Team Size: - 8 Role: - Senior Android Developer Responsibilities: - Designing of front end, coding and debugging errors, Manual Testing of the App, Releasing Builds for QA and Client Tools used: - Android SDK, ICICI Payment Sdk , Rest API, MVVM architecture, and Firebase Push notification. Retrofit2,Android Viewmodels, Live data. Description:- This application is UPI based wallet application having features like send money , view transactions , approve / collect requests , add money to wallet , account transfer , device binding etc. It has used ICICI payment sdk to communicate with the NPCI server. HealthyMummy
Team Size: - 3 Role: - Lead Developer Responsibilities: - Designing of front end, coding and debugging errors, Manual Testing of the App, Releasing Builds for QA and Client Tools used: - Android SDK, Rest API, MVVM architecture, and Firebase Push notification.Retrofit2,Android Viewmodels, Live data. Description: - This application provides diet charts and exercise tips to mummy. This application provides 28 days challenges role and assign the food chart and diet chart on a daily basis. Mummy can also track their progress by recording the data on a daily basis.