Tech Project Mgr/Architect
Last active on :September 12, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Any
Category :Information Technology & Services
· 14+ years of extensive experience in Professional software development environment in Client Server and n-Tier Web Applications, Web portal, WCF and web services.
· Sound skill set in database designing, Database Script writing, Query optimization, database tuning, Database Maintenance plan activity, SSRS.
· Good development skills using ASP.NET 2.0,3.5, 4.0, with C#, MVC WEBAPI, WCF, SQL , SOAP, Rest Service, SQLServer (2008, 2012, 2016), Postgres.
· 5+ year Team handling experience of development team as Team Lead (Web, Database and Mobile, Qlik View BI).
· 5+ year Project Managerial skill in big Organization Corporate level (Videocon Group, Corporate IT)
· 2 year experience as Technical Architect in CMM level working environment.
· Framework, LINQ to SQL, SQL programming / Database design / data modelling.
· Exposure in QlikView, Xamarin, Android, SAP
· Exposure in HTML5, Bootstrap and JQuery, angular js.
· Experience of dedicated server configuration and various source code management tools. GIT,VSS,SVN
· worked experience of big organization Videocon Group (Videocon, Kenstar, Kelvinator, Sansui) ,Tata Power, Samsung, PHED govt. of Haryana and Delhi Jal Board, Understanding the project requirement gathering and client interaction.
· Worked on SAP Vs Legacy system integration work.
· Exposure in CRM, SAP, HANA.
· Experience in using UML, design patterns and well known industry patterns for developing ASP.NET MVC applications and services as well as data structures and algorithms
· Experience in design of building highly scalable, maintainable and available applications using Microsoft technologies
· Experience in working with an Offshore team
· Strong positive attitude and a demonstrated ability to accomplish complicated projects
· Self motivated with leadership Skills
Analytical and problem solving skills, Adaptability to work in an multi-project environment