Last active on :September 11, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Onsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
· 19 years of software development experience in end-to-end implementations of large/medium scale projects across domain such as finance, insurance, healthcare using .Net technology and Azure cloud.
· Onsite experience of 2 years for client facing technical leadership role in USA, Canada, UK and Singapore.
· Possess Multiple Entry Business Visa for United States valid up to 2022.
· Successfully managed offshore delivery for various development projects consisting of 30+ resources. Knows all the time, technical depth and client expectation – the health of the project, critical path items, risk and impact to timelines.
· Experience of migrating on-premise workloads to Azure cloud using various approach such as Lift and Shift (Rehost), Refactor(container), Rearchitect(PAAS technology) and Rebuild(cloud native).
· Experience in architecture framework such as Micro services and Rest.
· Experience in cloud native application with docker container, Azure container registry and orchestration tool Azure Kubernetes service.
· Experience in implementing end to end CI/CD integration process with Github, Azure Devops, Azure container registry and Azure kubernetes service.
· Experience in Azure IAAS, PAAS and LAAS(serverless) such as Azure App Services, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, EventGrid, Event Hub, IOT Hub, Azure Storage, Azure SQl database, Azure Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, Azure CDN, Azure Traffic Manager, Virtual machine.
· Experience in UI framework Angular 7.0
· Experience in planning and implementing Web Security as per OWASP specification such as XSS, CSRF, Sql-Injection, Clickjacking etc.
· Prepared technical proposals/ effort estimation and managing, guiding, mentoring and coaching team of technology experts to manage multiple projects.
· Continuous learner who keeps up with latest trends, technologies and tool in the industry.
· Complete project lifecycle exposure of activities such as pre-sales, requirements gathering, technical design, documentation, development, testing and deployment.
· Worked closely with sales team in identifying the right opportunities, respond to RFP’s, estimate and costing for various project initiatives.
· Experience in CMMI L5 processes/procedures.