▪ 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering in BFSI Domain
▪ 5 Years of exp leading different Quality Engineering Teams.
▪ 4 years of experience in automation with Selenium WebDriver using Java
▪ 3 years of experience in Performance Testing using JMeter, IBM RPT, Oracle OATS
▪ 2 years of experience in automation of backend services in microservices based development environment
▪ 1 years of experience in automation of Webservices using Rest-Assured/SoapUI
▪ Project risk evaluation/assessment and mitigation plan development to overcome risks
▪ Write and review Test plans and Test Strategies with participating teams in formal procedure.
▪ Host weekly QA Readiness Meetings for scheduled release
▪ Coordination releases with business, plan, build and operate teams to ensure expected product is delivered with adequate test coverage quality and ensure issues resolved timely
▪ Experience in designing and implementing Automation Frameworks
▪ Experience on Data driven, Keyword driven and Page Object Model frameworks
▪ Sound knowledge on SQL databases
▪ Defect management and triage process includes creation of reports, metrics, and DSR.
▪ Experience in scrum and agile
▪ Performance Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
▪ Sever Stats (CPU Utilization/Memory utilization, Network) and Performance Metrices (Response Time/Transaction Per seconds/Throughput etc)
▪ Knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
▪ Knowledge in automation of mobile applications using Appium
▪ Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle
▪ Well Versed in writing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Quality Metrices and Dashboards.
▪ Expertise in writing Test Cases, Test Plan reviews, Test Cases execution and generating test reports