I am writing to you to apply for the position of Test Engineer. My educational background in Engineering and 5 years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer for Radisys Corporation makes me a good fit for your organization.
Below are some of my skills and accomplishments:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Mangalayatan University
- Experienced in Automation, Functional/Non-Functional (Performance Testing), Database, Backend API, Mobile Testing
- Ability to Manage Multiple Automation Projects on Multiple Automation Tools,
- Manage the Complete Automation phases from Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Reporting.
- Automation Framework Skills: Data Driven, Key Word, Hybrid, Page Object Model(POM), Selenium WebDriver/GRID, AutoIT, TDD (TestNG), BDD (Cucumber-JVM), GIT, MAVEN/ANT, Jenkins, Docker.
- Mobile Test Automation: Android devices: Native/Hybrid/Browser apps testing using Appium
- API (Backend) WebServices Automation: SOAP, REST, REST Assured, Requests JSON, XML, JMETER, POSTMAN
- Web Development Framework: Django
- Performance Testing: Jmeter
- DevOps: Maven, Jenkins, Docker/Hub
- Project/Test management Tools: JIRA, HP-QC/ALM, Agile
- DB: Oracle, MySQL
If you need further information, please let me know.
Thank you for your consideration.
• Planned, designed and performed manual and functional project testing and reported defects.
• Tracked, prioritized and organized defects with JIRA.
• Created accurate and efficient test scripts to manage automated testing of certain products and features.
• Discussed requirements and processes with project managers and developers.
• Updated and maintained project documentation for detailed recordkeeping.
• Completed automation of functional and regression testing.
• Debugged code and located root causes of problems by reviewing configuration files and logs.
• Maintained, debugged and optimized automation programs.
• Kept on track with deadlines for development cycle times
You use this module if you wish to give notification of requirements of materials and/or external services and keep track of such requirements.
Requests can be created either directly or indirectly. “Directly” means that someone from the requesting department enters a purchase request manually.
The person creating the request determines what and how much to order, and the requested date.
“Indirectly” means that the purchase request initiated by the application automatically, for example, from procurement orders (MO, SO).
A purchase request is an instruction to Purchasing to procure a certain quantity of materials services, so that they are available at a certain point in time.
A line of a request contains the quantity and requested date of the material to be supplied or the quantity of the service to be performed. You can indicate the service specifications if needed.
Once request is approved go to the Purchase Request Lines from the menu entry ‘Purchase Requests’, and also from the ‘Purchase’ menu.